HEAD OF CUSTOMER CARE - 1 POSITION
Reporting to the General Manager, the holder of this position will manage the Customer Care Department to ensure Customer Care best standards and practices are maintained at all times.
- Maintainance of Customer Service Global best practices.
- Policy, Strategy and Procedures Development.
- Client Relationship Management.
- Helpdesk Management.
- Complaints (and Compliments) Management.
- Client Retention and Loyalty.
- Contacts Database Management.
- Training for Staff and Customers.
- Visiting and providing customers with a one-to-one service.
- Staff recruitment, Appraisals and Management.
- 2-5 years in Customer Care with Experience at Management level.
- Degree or Diploma in relevant field.
- Knowledge of and exposure to Fleet Management and Vehicle Tracking Industry is an advantage.
- Strong Analytical and Decision Making Skills.
- Proven Leadership and Management Qualities.
- Excellent Communication, Problem Solving and Negotiation Skills.
- Must be ready to work a flexible schedule with occasional local travel and sometimes work weekends and/or evenings.
- Attractive negotiable salary
- Applicants should send CVs, copies of relevant certificates, three names and addresses of references (one should be the last/current employer)
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted