UTRACK’s Fleet Advanced is a big brother of Fleet owners, is a unique offering, custom-made for companies that require the highest standards of vehicle and operational information. The system includes unlimited advanced options and web access and optional command center software for corporate clients, giving full vehicle control and operations asset management.
UTRACK’s Fleet Advanced is mainly suitable for small and Large Fleet owners who require to track the vehicle with more advanced comprehensive options, Drivers Behavior, Driver Violations, Fuel Profiling, Specific Time to driver, Which Route to be used, where to stop, what speed to use, exact position at all times, generate accurate reports of vehicle when needed.
With The Fleet Advanced, everyone benefits
From the Managing Director to your clients, The Fleet Basic offers benefit to everyone:
Fleet Advanced increases productivity, improves customer service and reduces accidents through driver monitoring and accountability.
Fleet Advanced accurate records give companies a clear picture of their operating costs. Besides the administrative convenience, the system can lower running costs by reducing labour, fuel, maintenance and insurance premiums, as well as communication and clerical costs.
Fleet Advanced puts a company in total control of its workforce; encouraging improved service, a more productive working environment, effective territory management and inspiring greater customer confidence.
Fleet Advanced improves scheduling and driver productivity by keeping you and your client informed at all times of the location of cargo vehicles, with access to accurate proof of service reports.
Fleet Advanced makes it possible to dispatch the nearest vehicle to the client, thus reducing logistical costs, improving customer service, and allowing for better route planning and vehicle maintenance.
Fleet Advanced significantly increases the safety of fleet drivers, giving them the benefit of detailed route planning, proof of service and reduced administration burdens.
Fleet Advanced monitors working hours accurately and makes it easier to plan staffing requirements.
How does it work?
With its many advanced product features, Fleet Advanced is specifically designed with your Fleet as its top priority.
- Fleet Advanced is always active as it communicates with our servers every two to three minutes. In the event of an emergency, the reporting frequency of the device can be increased.
- Fleet Advanced is a GSM/GPRS Based with our strong GSM Partners coverage vehicle can be tracked almost anywhere in eastern Africa.
- Fleet Advanced is equipped with Data storage of up to 96hours In the even of vehicle traveling on no coverage zone information will be stored and deployed to the servers.
- Fleet Advanced Owner is equipped with Lion high capacity battery in the event of main power loss the unit will continue transmitting its even for the up to 120hours.
- Fleet advanced operates with Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) technology, which means that we can locate your vehicle within an accuracy range of just five meters.
- Fleet Advanced provides a report on your vehicle trips, a valuable tool for motor insurance and business mileage claims.
- Fleet Advanced is a fully web based operating system, with redundancies servers around the world to insure minimum system breakdowns.
- Fleet Advanced users can enjoy accessing and viewing their Fleet from anywhere in the would where there is internet accesses, through laptop, desktop, palm tops or even standard mobile phones.
- Every Fleet Advanced client t is provided with a secured username and password for simple accessing though our user friendly website www.utrackafrica.com
Only our specially trained technicians are authorized to perform installations, with each technician undergoing regular security screening to ensure maximum safety of your fleet.
The system installation is done by our mobile team or at one of our fitment centers. All installations are coordinated by our fitment control center for your convenience.
Installation period less than 6 hours depending on the make and model of the vehicle and number of accessories added.
If GPRS is not available, system switch to SMS communication automatically.
- Selectable reporting time interval for both GPRS and SMS.
- SOS emergency button on the remote for help (optional)
- Mobile Phone tracking
- Fuel Profiling
- Mileage Comparison
- Advanced Detailed Reports
- Plan Working Trips
- Harsh Breaking Warnings
- Harsh Acceleration Warnings
- 100% waterproof, vibration proof
- Built in 2800mah battery,
- Built in GPS/GPRS antenna,
- Built in 2000 PCs data logger
- Firmware remotely upgrade
- Optional remote control
- Optional engine cut solution.
- Wide input power range (DC 10V~30V), good for any vehicle
- Easy DIY installation and hiding, with only 2 power cable for installation
- Using 2 tri-band Siemens ( 850/1800/1900Mhz, 900/1800/1900Mhz - Siemens GSM/GPRS module for world coverage.
- Super sensitivity SiRF III GPS module
- Store GPS data when GPRS is available.
- In GPRS roaming, it will switch to economical mode for data reporting automatically.
- Parking Geo-fence reporting and driving Geo-fence reporting
- Optional outputs for immobilizer to cut power or vehicle engine
- Fixed and waterproof power charge cable
- Embedded vibration sensor for easy anti-theft reporting
- Embedded 2800mah rechargeable battery to provide main power cut reporting
- PC program set up
- Hands Free Kit
- Drivers Multiple Keypad Authorization
- Drivers ID Tag I Button
- Panic Button
- Alarm system